Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Still Here

I haven't posted anything in forever, I am still here, just crazy busy. My sister Rebecca and I have been working our fingers to the bone (lol not really) on FallenArchangel.com. We had a GREAT cover week last week and are going to meet Becca Fitzpatrick on Saturday! This little project is turning out the be a little bigger and a lot more fun than we had expected. I have also been extra busy at work, with the kids, preparing for the holidays and following all of the New Moon hype as well :-) Looking forward to heading out with the NEPA TwilightMoms tonight for drinks and snacks before the MIDNIGHT release!!
I made a promise to myself that I would buckle down and make time to blog, I really want to talk even if no one wants listen :-). For now I leave you with this hilarious video which made me laugh out loud at my desk this morning.

Note: While that video was funny it's not the one I meant. This is the one I intended to post.

No comments: