Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hush, Hush & 500 Days of Summer

I have decided to hold off on posting a review of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, until we get closer to the release date, probably sometime next month. I will tell you that I LOVE this book, absolutely love it :-)

I was really excited to see (500) Days of Summer over the weekend. It was only in for 3 days - I was supposed to see it Friday, had a little snag in the plans; was busy with the family all day Saturday; but finally made it on Sunday afternoon. I was not disappointed. The movie was really great and the actors were fabulous. My heart opened up to Gordon Joseph-Levitt as Tom Hansen, he did such a great job with this character, and then broke for him as well. And Zooey Deschenel as Summer Finn was absolutely beautiful.

Love the tagline.... "This is not a love story. This is a story about love." It hits the nail on the head.

I had a few 'issues' with things near the end, but would totally recommend it. If you have the chance to see this movie, by all means..do!

No comments: