Wednesday, August 5, 2009

E! News Report of the Breaking Dawn Concert With justin Furstenfeld

Two of my favorite things combined....sigh


I bought the Breaking Dawn Special Edition today, mostly because I wanted to watch the DVD that was included. To my surprise at the back of the book I found the lyrics to all the songs that Justin performed. I think I already knew them by heart, but love reading them. Happy Day!

Now that I have this edition I am thinking of donating my other copy of Breaking Dawn to the local library. I have heard that the waiting list for the Twilight Series is very long. I just don't know if they will take used books (it looks almost brand new). Hate to think that there are people, especially teens, who don't get to read some books because they can't afford them and their library doesn't have them. Our local library doesn't have a very good Young Adult section, but that's a conversation for another day.

No comments: