Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 The Year In Pictures

I seriously cannot believe that 2010 is over, done, finished, a thing of the past!  I know it's cliche, but really.. where does the time go??  Here's a look at my '2010' in pictures.  It was a good year, I could have posted a LOT more, but I picked a few of my favs to share ;-)
 
Awesome bookstore in Salem, Mass (March)
 
Easter (April)

 
Pick Up The Phone Tour (April)
 
Blue October / Pick Up The Phone Tour (April)

 
Philadelphia Creamery (May)
 
Ice Cream for Dinner - Philly (May)

 
Mom's Birthday (July)

 
First Day of School (August/Sept)

 
Jess / Alex's Lemonade Stand (October)

 
CRESCENDO Acknowledgments!  Eeeeeeek! (October)



 
Met/Interviewed Lauren Oliver (November)

 
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows Pt 1 (November)

 
LOL The Forbidden Journey at the HP Park (November)


Brunch with Santa (December)

Met Drew Doyon, Hush Hush Cover Model! and his Mom!! (December)



Christmas Morning, 4:45 AM - it's all done! (December)


 Here's to a happy & healthy new year!  2011 is going to kick ass!

No comments: