Friday, July 31, 2009

Book Reviews

I spend a great deal of time reading and, thanks to my youngest sister, most of my reading has been Young Adult. She turned me onto the genre, but I have stuck to it because I love it!

I've decided to put this hobby to good use by doing some book reviews. I'll start with some of the books I have read this summer and we'll see how it goes. Here are a few of my recent reads which I may (or may not) review.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Kissed by an Angel (Power of Love/Soulmates) by Elizabeth Chandler

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The Maximum Ride (series) by James Patterson

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson

The Uglies, The Pretties, The Specials by Scott Westerfeld

The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

No comments: