Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 of my Favorite Things

Two of my very favorite things are the Twilight Saga books and Blue October (Justin Furstenfeld and the boys) in a funny twist of fate these two are connected. Stephenie Meyer cites many Blue October songs on her playlists for the Twilight Saga books. She was inspired to write many scenes after/while listening to their songs. As a matter of fact before Breaking Dawn was released Stephenie and Justin Furstenfeld did a tour together promoting the book. Justin sang acoustic versions of some of his songs (let me tell you I would give my right arm to have been at one of those concerts).
As happy as I am for Blue October to be getting the love of the Twilight fans, I have some personal hang-ups about it - that's a discussion for another day.
Ok back to the purpose of this post... A special edition of Breaking Dawn is hitting stores on August 4 and it includes a little bit o' Justin. Check it out
This Special Edition of the #1New York Times bestseller includes: An exclusive Breaking Dawn Concert Series DVD featuring a performance by Blue October's Justin Furstenfeld and a conversation with Stephenie Meyer and Justin Furstenfeld. A reproduction of the personal, handwritten lyrics for My Never from Justin Furstenfeld. A limited-edition, full-color Bella & Edward poster (on reverse side of book jacket). And more! The astonishing, breathlessly anticipated conclusion to The Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.
It's safe to say that I will be purchasing this! If you are interested you can pre-ordered now at Borders.com, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and probably many more outlets.

No comments: